I'm sorry to be dwelling on the upcoming wedding, but it's so exciting! Plus, with only one daughter, I may have to be indulged a bit on this!
Melissa's bridesmaids dresses came in yesterday and she picked them up at Demetrios Bridal. I won't post a picture, because I think she doesn't want everyone to see them yet. There is a picture of Alyssa wearing a model of the dress in an October blog entry, but the dresses Melissa ordered are in a pinky peach color. They turned out beautiful! She decided to keep the flower on the sash, which I think was a good choice since it adds so much to the dress.
The wedding invitations have been picked out as well as the cake server and knife. A couple of weeks ago we went to the Seattle Bridal Show and she found a gorgeous veil that goes so well with her dress and a stunning rhinestone, crystal, and pearl headband/tiara to go with the veil. She got a smoking deal on them, too! She also chose her shoes at a bridal store in Tukwila. This Saturday some of her bridesmaids, Gayle, Kyle, Melissa and I are going to the Tacoma Bridal Show. Hopefully it will be as successful as the Seattle show!
No comments:
Post a Comment