Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy (Belated) 5-0, Dave!



I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last blog. I guess that shows how crazy busy my March has been! Five days have past since Dave's big step into a new decade. Dare I say...50! He's not afraid of that "F" word and is excited to see what's ahead! Melissa and I planned a baseball-themed party for him on his big day - March 19th. There were probably about 50+ (appropriately!) family and friends to help him usher in this milestone. Not only is he starting a new decade, but he's doing so over 40 pounds lighter! He has impressively been on Weight Watchers and is doing the P90X exercise program. A svelte body and 2 new grandsons...what a way to start 50!

*I am in love with the picture of Grandpa Dave with his two little sluggers! I love how Kai is resting his hand on Caleb's leg!

No comments: