Monday, January 7, 2013

My Sweet Life - Again!

Well, 5 months have passed since my last blog posting - pretty pathetic!  You know it's been a long time when you can't remember your password. :)  One of my goals is to keep this up better over this year.  Here is 2012 in recap:
January - Caleb turned 1 on the 11th
               - Caleb continued and finished his radiation
               - Big snow and ice storm hit western Washington mid-month
February - Caleb had his 1st good post-radiation report
                 - Melissa, Alyssa, and I enjoyed the "Beauty and the Beast" musical
March - Dave turned 51 on the 19th
             - Melissa, Alyssa, and I enjoyed another musical - "Mama Mia"
             - Began our week-long family trip to Disney's Aulani Resort in Oahu, Hawaii
April - Caleb had a 2nd good post-radiation report
          - Ryan turned 23 on the 27th
May - Dave, Melissa, and I went on a PNW Mouse Treks adventure to the Walt Disney Family
           Museum in San Francisco
          - Participated in my 1st (and hopefully not last) 5K race - The Color Run in Seattle with
            Melissa and two of her friends
June - We participated in the South Kitsap Relay for Life event in Port Orchard.  Dave organized
            our 1st annual Team Caleb (very successful!)
          - Kyle turned 26 on the 12th      
          - Dave and I went down to The Dalles, Oregon for his aunt's 100th birthday celebration
          - Our Haitian field director, his wife, and our interpreter were here for a weekend
July - Dave and I celebrated our 28th anniversary on the 7th
        - Dave and I went down to Disneyland/California Adventure for a few days to see the new
          Cars Land
        - Kyle and Melissa celebrated their 3rd anniversary on the 18th
August - Kai turned 2 on the 4th
              - PNW Mouse Meet, including a special brunch for a group of us to interact with Marty
                Sklar (Disney legend extraordinaire)
              - Caleb had a 3rd good post-radiation report
September - Began my 26th year teaching at Orchard Heights
                   - Ryan and Alyssa celebrated their 3rd anniversary on the 19th
October - Went down to Salem, Oregon for our friends' son's wedding
November - Caleb had a 4th good post-radiation report
                   - Melissa turned 27 on the 20th
December - Melissa and I enjoyed "Elf - the Musical"
                  - I celebrated my 51st birthday on the 19th
                  - Alyssa celebrated her 27th birthday on the 26th
                  - Dave and I took a few days trip down to Disneyland/California Adventure

More thoughts and adventures to come in 2013!  I want to blog about my family, life in its serious and not-so-serious times, and just random ideas and thoughts.
*Not sure why it posted with so many goofy linebreaks!
                  

No comments: