Last week Dave and I solidified plans to spend my spring break in New York City. I'm so jazzed as it is one of my favorite cities ever! We used companion fare airline tickets and got a good deal on airfare and we have all 4 nights free at the Crowne Plaza Hotel through Dave's Holiday Inn points. Not bad! We got tickets to attend the Disney Broadway musical "Mary Poppins". Dave said we'll make sure to eat at Serendipity 3. I have always wanted to go there! My favorite movie "Serendipity" has scenes at that restaurant.
On a somewhat related note, we were going to Starbucks last night, and Dave said he needed to get something first at Fred Meyer. We stopped by the Ticketmaster counter and he got us tickets for "The Lion King" Broadway touring musical at the Paramount Theater on Valentine's Day. What a fantastic early Valentine's gift!!
1 comment:
I'M STILL SOOOO JEALOUS (on both accounts!)
But really excited for you two!
Post a Comment