Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reflections on the Week

This has been a busy week with conferences. They are always enlightening and there are times when parents share that you think "that explains a lot!" They're going well and deep down, parents really want to make sure their children are successful.

On Monday, my dad had his 2nd knee replacement surgery...this time his left one. We visited him on Tuesday and he was much more coherent than he was after his first surgery last spring!

Dave and I are escaping the house tomorrow (Halloween)! We live in a neighborhood that draws hundreds of children from all over Port Orchard (and who knows where else!) I will try to catch some of our neighbor kids to give them candy.

Ryan is heading down to Salem today to visit his new lady love, Alyssa Waters, who is Melissa's roommate. Oh, I guess he might want to visit Melissa, too!

No comments: