Saturday, October 3, 2009

Changes

Change - not my favorite word in the dictionary. I know change is an inevitable part of life, but whether it's part of my personality or my age, I'm having a harder time keeping up with it! We had two huge changes these past few months with Melissa and Kyle's wedding followed by Ryan and Alyssa's - both great changes and an exciting new chapter of our lives. School this year has been one change after another - some minor and others major. For whatever reason, I have felt about five paces behind the eight ball since school began last month. I have never felt so flustered in the 22 years I've been at Orchard Heights. I like to be organized and have my ducks in a row, but I'm not feeling that way and it's driving me nutty! I have been praying daily that I can accept and deal with everything and I know in my heart that God has promised that He won't give us more than we can handle.

No comments: