When Dave and I went down to Salem three weeks ago, Ryan and Alyssa surprised us with the news that we were going to become grandparents on or around August 18th!! It took us aback at first and we thought they were kidding, but it's true! We have been sitting on this news for almost 3 weeks. It's been the hardest secret to keep! There have been several times I've almost spilled the beans, but kept myself in check.
This new baby-to-be is already spoiled by love and prayers!! Of course, a future grandma has to buy a few things, too! When we learned the good news, I bought a couple of things for him/her at Macy's, then had to pick up a couple more things at Disneyland (although the Tigger plush toy in the picture is not the one I got.)
Now I have to figure out what I want to be called!
No comments:
Post a Comment