Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Reflections on 2011
Here is a recap of events in our life in 2011.
January - 11th (1-11-11!)- Caleb Evan Hancock is born at 7:14 a.m., weighing 7 lbs., 12 oz., 21.5 inches.
February 4th-6th - Dave and I went on a D23-sponsored tour of the Disney Studios and Archives in Burbank, CA
March - 4th-6th - Annual Harper Ladies' Ocean Retreat
19th - Dave turns 50
April - Dave and I take Ryan, Alyssa, and Kai to Disney World for his 1st visit.
- Caleb is diagnosed with retinoblastoma
- 27th - Ryan turns 22
June - 3rd - Relay for Life - Dave, Ryan, Alyssa, Kai, and I participate in honor of Caleb
- 12th- Kyle turns 25
- Caleb's tumors have shrunk
- PNW Mouse Meet
July - 7th - Dave and my 27th anniversary
- 14th-23rd - Dave goes on his 4th trip to Haiti
- 18th - Kyle and Melissa's 2nd anniversary
August - 4th - Kai turns 1 year old.
- 13th - Kai's 1st birthday party
- 17th-22nd - D23 Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland
- 28th - Dave and Melissa throw me an early 50th beach birthday (so I can enjoy an outdoor birthday party)
September - 19th - Ryan and Alyssa's 2nd anniversary
October - New tumors have surfaced on Caleb's eyes
- 16th - Caleb is dedicated to the Lord at New Life Church in Renton
November - Kyle and Melissa decide on radiation for Caleb's new treatment
- 20th - Melissa turns 26
December - 19th - I turn 50
- 19th - Caleb begins daily (minus weekends) radiation treatments at the UW Medical Center for 5 weeks
- 26th - Alyssa turns 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment