I have been spending more time than I should in the summer on Pinterest (my absolutely favorite site!) gathering some fantastic ideas for the upcoming school year. There are so many incredibly creative people out there in teacher blog land! Coming up with new thoughts and ideas is invigorating. However, today I was at the store and they were starting to prominently display school supplies right out in the front. Ironically, it made me a little frustrated (considering how much time I've devoted to planning next school year!) I'm certainly not picturing any child (or parent) seeing the display, jumping up and down screaming, "It's July 5th! We'd better hurry and get crayons and scissors for September!!" Really, let's just enjoy the sunshine that's finally making its appearance - hopefully for a LONG time!
*OK - I admit I did buy just 1 box of crayons, but they were for the little fellows. Kai loves to color. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment