

Melissa and I went to the Pearls and Lace bridal boutique yesterday where I found my potential mother of the bride dress. I made the final decision to go for it. Plus Dave wanted me to pick out another dress for our 25th anniversary cruise. He saw both dresses when we were at the shop two weeks ago and didn't care which dress I should wear for which event. I posted a picture of my choice for the mother of the bride dress a couple of weeks ago (in the post below). I am now posting a picture of the other dress to be worn for the cruise. I had Dave choose the color and he chose one with the ironic name of Bahama Breeze Blue, since one of our cruise days will be in the Bahamas. :) The other picture I'm putting up is the green color and material of the MOB dress. In the previous picture it shows the dress in a teal tafetta color, and I am going with a celadon green (to complement the pink shade of the bridesmaids' dresses) and a chiffon material, which will be lighterweight for a summer wedding.
The piece of material hanging down in the cruise dress picture is actually in the front and I'm going to secure it in place with a rhinestone pin. The green color of my MOB dress is actually a little bit darker shade than it shows on the computer image.
No comments:
Post a Comment