Dave and I went down to Salem on Friday after school to help Ryan and Alyssa pack up their U-Haul. We were surprised to find out that they had already done everything, but a few things that needed to go into our cars. This is extra amazing when you consider that Alyssa is 17 weeks pregnant and Ryan had a snowmobile accident the day before with a bumped, bruised, and swollen right knee and was hobbling on crutches. Well, since this organized duo were pretty much ready to go, we were on the road before 9:00 Saturday morning. We caravaned with 4 vehicles and made it to Renton in good time. Kyle, Melissa, Evan, and Mitch met us at the Pebble Cove apartments and the move in was a smooth process, thanks to their help. Alyssa had a gust of energy this weekend and was busy unpacking and setting up house. One of her biggest thrills is having a washer and dryer in their unit. She was going to town with the laundry!
When I talked to Ryan today, he said he and Alyssa painted the living room this afternoon. Boy, those two are on the ball! I can't wait to see their put-together apartment next weekend!
The top picture was of their apartment in Salem. I will write a new blog after getting some more pictures on my next visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment