Last Wednesday Melissa had an ultrasound appointment and they were anxious and excited to find out the gender of their little baby. I was going to be meeting Ryan and Alyssa at the doctor's office in the Southcenter area that morning to be with them and Kai when he had his scheduled circumcision. Kyle and Melissa's appointment was earlier that morning, so we arranged to meet at a Starbucks close to the doctor's office so they could deliver the news. I came with little boy and girl outfits. I got to Starbucks first, followed soon afterwards by the expectant parents who were carrying a white bag with blue and pink tissue. As soon as they got there, Dave happened to call, so we put him on speaker phone so he could share in the news. We sat down and they had me open the gift, which was wrapped in black tissue. I pulled out a cute little brown dinosaur outfit, indicating that they are having a boy - Caleb Evan Hancock! Everyone was excited and it will be great fun to see the cousins - Caleb and Kai - grow up together and be so close in age! The doctor said Caleb is looking very healthy and is still on target for his due date of January 2nd! We thank the Lord for our grandson and grandson-to-be!!
I will post his ultrasound picture as soon as I get a copy!
No comments:
Post a Comment