Thursday, September 9, 2010
The Start of School Year 2010-2011
Yesterday was the first day of the new school year - number 24 for me (although many of those were 1/2 time). We had an Open House the night before school which went well. It was a casual, relaxed time of meeting the kids and parents and allowed them time to put their school supplies away. I have 22 children so far - a much nicer number than the 26 I ended with last year! The first few days are always an exhausting time of going over routines and procedures, but I like my class and the parents I have met so far! They are already doing well with some of the routines and it should only improve as time goes along. I pray that this will be a year of freshness and rejuvenation! I even received a sweet gift today of homemade blackberry jam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment