Monday, September 27, 2010

Surprise Dinner Guests


Saturday morning Dave was working in the yard and listening to Kenny Chesney sing about key lime pie. That got him in the mood for Bahama Breeze. He asked if I'd like to go there - of course, I jumped on that idea! We headed over to Southcenter in the mid-afternoon to look around. I got the 2 little boys onesies that said "Grandpa's Little Slugger". After shopping, we walked over to Bahama Breeze and Dave kind of quietly said something to the waitress and she led us to our table. To my happy surprise, there were Melissa, Kyle, Ryan, Alyssa, and Kai!! Dave had contacted them earlier in the day and asked if they wanted to meet us there for dinner, but kept it a surprise from me! It was the perfect ending to a beautiful, sunny day!

*Picture of Kai after he had his dinner!

No comments: