Friday, January 7, 2011

Caleb - This is for you!


On August 3rd last year, I wrote a blog about turning the calendar to August and that being the month I was waiting to get "the call" about Kai's arrival. In a strange turn of events, two hours after I posted that blog, I got a call from Ryan asking if I was ready to become a grandma as Alyssa's water had just broken! This was especially unusual because it was a bit over 2 weeks before Kai's due date!

Melissa put in a request that I write a blog about waiting for a call for Caleb's birth, to see if the same thing would happen. Here it is, Melissa!! Now Caleb, we know the timing of your birth is really under God's control, but we can definitely have a little fun! It sure would be great to see you today...hint, hint. ;)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

NOTHIN!! But thanks for trying <3