Monday, August 11, 2008
Introduction
This is a first for me! I'm not particularly computer literate, so we'll see how a blog goes! I've enjoyed reading friends' blogs and thought I would give it a try. My husband recently started one for himself as well. I'm a 2nd grade teacher in the South Kitsap School District. Right now I'm enjoying my summer vacation for another 3+ weeks before school begins again on September 3rd. My husband Dave works for Ecolab. We have two children (who aren't exactly "children") - Melissa, 22, will be starting her last semester of college at Corban College in Salem, Oregon in two weeks. She is studying to become a teacher and did her student teaching last spring in a 5th grade class. Now she's taking a few more classes needed for graduation. She is "unofficially" engaged to Kyle Hancock. He is planning a surprise proposal and she doesn't know when and where it will take place. Ryan, 19, is in the Coast Guard Reserves, stationed locally at the Seattle waterfront. He did his boot camp training last year at Cape May, New Jersey and completed "A" School Training in April at Yorktown, Virginia. Dave and I were priviliged to be able to attend both of his graduations. Grandma and Grandpa Kulle even surprised Ryan at his boot camp graduation. He will begin firefighting training this fall. Buddy is our spunky 2-year-old Golden Retriever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment