Back in December, Dave submitted a letter to the editor of "Celebrations" magazine - a magazine about Disney World. In the letter, he described our recent trip to Disneyland and how we had just found out we were going to be grandparents. He talked about how many baby-related Disney things we found and how much fun I was having checking everything out. He included a picture of me holding a plush Tigger. He received a response from one of the editors a couple of weeks later saying Dave's letter would definitely be published in the March/April issue of the magazine. When we returned from our Disney World trip on Thursday, I was going through the mail and the "Celebrations" magazine was in the pile. I quickly opened it to see if the letter was indeed in there, and it was! Kind of fun!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Published in a Magazine
Back in December, Dave submitted a letter to the editor of "Celebrations" magazine - a magazine about Disney World. In the letter, he described our recent trip to Disneyland and how we had just found out we were going to be grandparents. He talked about how many baby-related Disney things we found and how much fun I was having checking everything out. He included a picture of me holding a plush Tigger. He received a response from one of the editors a couple of weeks later saying Dave's letter would definitely be published in the March/April issue of the magazine. When we returned from our Disney World trip on Thursday, I was going through the mail and the "Celebrations" magazine was in the pile. I quickly opened it to see if the letter was indeed in there, and it was! Kind of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment