Friday, April 9, 2010

We're Having a Grandson!!

Ryan and Alyssa gave us a wonderful Easter surprise on Sunday, April 4th - news that they are having a little boy! They knew that Dave, Kyle, Melissa, and I would be together for dinner that night at Disney World, so delivered the news via a phone call. They had their ultrasound on Friday, April 2nd, moved up from late May. I didn't know they got the date changed, but Dave knew and he also knew what they were having, but kept it a secret until the happy parents-to-be told us! Naturally, being at Disney World, I had to get the wee one a couple of Disney souveniers - a cute little orange Tigger onesie and his first personalized baby Mickey ears!

We are looking forward to meeting and holding sweet baby Kai David Ness in August! Until then, we pray that God will keep him and his mom safe and healthy! :)

No comments: