Earlier this week, I had a mini meltdown. I think wedding stress coupled with the fact that I had received an e-mail notice from the Hope for Kidz director in Miami stating that there was going to be a 25% increase ($200 to $250) in sponsorship costs, put me a bit over the edge! I had already begun passing out the sponsorship letters to the HFK sponsors, so this news took me by surprise. I felt terrible having to let them know about the increase, especially in these tough economic times. I just wished I had known earlier. I e-mailed the HFK director and he profusely apologized and mentioned that he should have informed us of the increase as soon as they knew about it. I guess sometimes it doesn't pay to be organized!!
Anyways, I am thankful to Dave for letting me cry my little eyes out and get some of my frustrations off my chest! He listened patiently and empathetically, and I needed that!
Sometimes it feels good to have a good cry, then things look rosier!
No comments:
Post a Comment