Whew! Since my last blog, it has been a whirlwind of activities and events. I ended the 2009-2010 school year on June 18th. On the last day of school, I met my upcoming class of 2nd graders and am excited for a fresh start in the fall. The following week, Karen came up from Portland so we could spend time with my cousin Pam Gillaspie and her daughter Katie, here from Chicago. They were in Seattle for the Mariners-Cubs baseball series as they are ardent Cubbie fans! It was a joy to be able to spend time with them - first time in 8 years.
On June 26th, we had a full house with both kids and spouses here as well as Dave's sister Nancy and her husband Gerald. Nancy and Gerald moved to Washington from Colorado recently and it is nice to have them living closer.
Last week Dave and I went down to Sacramento and San Francisco with Karen and Phil for a great time in the Bay area. (I will blog about the trip in another post!)
No comments:
Post a Comment