Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fun Blogs and Websites


I think I secretly want to be an event/party planner because lately I've been gravitating towards websites that feature party ideas. It stemmed from the baby shower for Alyssa that I'm co-hosting with Melissa and my mom. I was googling baby shower ideas and came upon a cool website: hostesswiththemostess.com. It was there I found the beach baby shower theme. From there it started snowballing into looking at other people's websites and blogs. The following have become some of my fun new favs:

hostesswiththemostess.com

katelandersevents.blogspot.com (I'm quite sure she's a Christian!)

karaspartyideas.blogspot.com

laylagrayceblog.com

tipjunkie.com

Also, when I was working the fireworks stand last weekend in Poulsbo, there was a children's shop next door with a "See Kai Run" logo in the window. It piqued my curiosity so I had to google it. Turns out it's a children's shoe company - cute!

No comments: